Head of Estates & Facilities
£43,195 to £44,484 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Coventry College is looking to appoint a dynamic, proactive and pragmatic Head of Estates & Facilities. The Head of Estates & Facilities will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies in addition to high level plans, ensuring good or better accommodation and facilities with high room utilisation.
As Head of Estates & Facilities, you should:
• Be educated to HNC Level or equivalent experience in a related Estates and Facilities service, and with practical experience and Engineering services knowledge.
• Lead the estates and facilities team, ensuring the structure is fit for purpose and that staff are familiar with all relevant processes and procedures.
• Demonstrate a high level of technical competency, able to plan and manage Estates buildings and services.
• An exceptional communicator both written and verbally – With a first class level of customer service.
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• A Willingness to update and adapt skills as required by the demand of the role.
• Evidence of continuing professional development.
• Experience of successful contract management from specification through to delivery.
• Assimilating esoteric information simplifying to a digestible level for members of staff.
As Head of Estates and Facilities you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 34 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (LGPS)
• Access to CPD
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.